Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Newcomers, Please Read... - Page 38

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcomers, Please Read...

Default Re: Newcomers, Please Read...

Welcome, Alek!!! Keep reading and keep posting!!!

Hello, I'm new to this messageboard but not to King's body of work... I'm faced with a dilemma. I finish every book I start no matter how terrible or long it may be I finish every page. Having read some 200 or so works. I need the help of you good people... Where do the strange and complex request go exactly?

Sincerely,

Mar2

I wish we could get the 'Member List' back that was in the 'Community' drop down box, it would make greeting the 'Newbies' so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar2 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this messageboard but not to King's body of work... I'm faced with a dilemma. I finish every book I start no matter how terrible or long it may be I finish every page. Having read some 200 or so works. I need the help of you good people... Where do the strange and complex request go exactly?

Sincerely,

Mar2
    Maybe in the 'Chattery Teeth' thread? Not sure exactly what you mean by 'Strange and Complex'?

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Maybe in the 'Chattery Teeth' thread? Not sure exactly what you mean by 'Strange and Complex'?
    The other night I had the most fantastic dream in which the novel I was reading (titled 'Symbiotic') was one that I was witnessing with every page I read. The book in my dream was one that Mr. King wrote but I know he has never written such a thing. I was awaken from sleep unable to finish the dream or book within that dream. Just thought it would be nice if he could finish this fictitious novel so I could get a good night’s rest. I assume it's a tall order and have to face the fact that I have a wild imagination.

I love your icon....it made me lol

Well, thank you very much for the welcome.

Hi i'm new but have read many SK books. Currently re-reading Insomnia, which was my first introduction to SK 13 years ago. Re-reading The Shining next. I have been on a huge kick lately.

ive only just joined and everyone is so nice friendly and helpful on here .nice place to be

Quote Originally Posted by amos View Post
    ive only just joined and everyone is so nice friendly and helpful on here .nice place to be
    Welcome! I have just joined as well.

I love an active forum community. It's always great to see new members!

- James

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast