Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Newcomers, Please Read... - Page 39

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcomers, Please Read...

Default Re: Newcomers, Please Read...

Hey I'm new to the site. I've read many King books, but haven't nearly read them all yet! About to finish Desperation. Any advice for my next? My favorites were the stand, it, tommyknockers, salems lot and 11/22/63. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cgroszasu View Post
    Hey I'm new to the site. I've read many King books, but haven't nearly read them all yet! About to finish Desperation. Any advice for my next? My favorites were the stand, it, tommyknockers, salems lot and 11/22/63. Thanks!
    It's cliche at this point, really, but . . . just pick one, partner. Seriously, the man's that damm good. Any'll more than likely suffice.

I am new here. I just posted my first thread, though it is yet to be approved. This is the first forum I've posted in that I can't edit my post (HTML Code OFF) while I am composing it before I post. That is AMAZINGLY frustrating!! Is there any specific reason why? Sorry to bother you, and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I am new here. I just posted my first thread, though it is yet to be approved. This is the first forum I've posted in that I can't edit my post (HTML Code OFF) while I am composing it before I post. That is AMAZINGLY frustrating!! Is there any specific reason why? Sorry to bother you, and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
    The reason for moderation is explained in the FAQ along with a lot of other helpful information about how the Message Board works. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to edit your post before you post, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cgroszasu View Post
    Pretty sure I read Desperation and The Regulators back to back

Thanks. Sorry it's taken me so long. But things are fine now. IDK what the glitch was, but it seems to have resolved itself.

ANOTHER NOOB

My name is Mark and I'm from Massachusetts. I've been a looooong time fan of Stephen King (I don't even remember which of his books I read first....Christine maybe? The Shining??) Well anyways....I found the forum from facebook (via stephenking.com) and decided to join.

I'm new here, hi! I'm Becky from the UK, and I just want to thank everyone on here for being so welcoming! You all seem so friendly!

thankk you (:

Hi everybody....greetings from the Land Down Under (where it's a tad chilly at this time of year)!

My name's Trisha, I'm an aspiring writer and also an avid reader, and as you can probably guess I'm a member of quite a few book appreciation sites besides this one, but I have to say this is the friendliest and most welcoming. I've only joined a couple of days ago but already have three welcome messages. I've been an avid Stephen King fan from my teenage years back in the daggy old 80's (the best decade EVER for music, in my opinion anyway), but I'm finding most of my old favourites have a new savour when re-read from a more mature perspective. And I'm loving reading about other people's perspectives on the books as well!

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast