Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Newcomers, Please Read... - Page 45

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Newcomers, Please Read...

Default Re: Newcomers, Please Read...

Hello Fans,

I was hoping someone could direct me to a General Appreciation Thread. I tried to post something yesterday but I've gathered that this Message Board is a m-f thing only. Anyway I wrote a general Thank You letter to Stephen King over the weekend. When I looked up how to best send this to him - I was directed here. Is there a General Appreciation Thread that already exists? Is so where can I find it?
    Thanks for your time and attention.
    -T
    PS I also tried to setup a Avatar that I've used for years on another site which uses a similar format as this one. Yet I can't seem to locate the Edit Avatar under My Profile page. Does this perhaps have something to do with my limited number of posts on this forum? Please advise?

Just wanted to give a General "Hello" to all the fellow King fans. I can't wait to go through some of these threads and see what you are all talking about. I've posted an inquiry as well, looking for some guidance. However I don't want to seem like I only wish to take from this forum, as I do hope to also contribute on some of the subject matter.

Anyway looking forward to being part of the forum ka-tet. Honestly I can't believe I haven't joined this forum sooner but that probably falls into the "shame on me" catagory. lol
    -T

Quote Originally Posted by trevorfactor View Post
    Hello Fans,

I was hoping someone could direct me to a General Appreciation Thread. I tried to post something yesterday but I've gathered that this Message Board is a m-f thing only. Anyway I wrote a general Thank You letter to Stephen King over the weekend. When I looked up how to best send this to him - I was directed here. Is there a General Appreciation Thread that already exists? Is so where can I find it?
    Thanks for your time and attention.
    -T
    PS I also tried to setup a Avatar that I've used for years on another site which uses a similar format as this one. Yet I can't seem to locate the Edit Avatar under My Profile page. Does this perhaps have something to do with my limited number of posts on this forum? Please advise?
    There is a General Discussions Forum which you can use for your post to thank Stephen. Although he doesn't post personally, he does come to the Board to read posts now and again.

We don't allow custom avatars but you can select one from the many we have available.

Forgot to mention that there are now volunteer moderators who cover the times when I'm not on duty so posting is available 24/7 now but posts are moderated before being approved if you have a post count under 250.

It's great to find this site. I'm looking forward to participating!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445