This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Office Problem Resolution

Default Re: The Office Problem Resolution

I 'm about to give up with the office, it doesn't matter what I write, I'm still missing a few questions, please, someone help me

Help on the way, please PM ( private message) me.

I've tried a few times over the last few weeks to access "The Office"--not been there for a while--and for some reason I can no longer log in. I type my email address and it won't accept the "@" symbol, instead it shows up as '''. I tried logging into "Discordia" last week and I have the same problem over there. Now I'm figuring since I'm not the only person who has an "@" in their email address that I can't be the only one encountering this problem. Does anybody have a clue why this is happening as I am extremely confuzzled?!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I've tried a few times over the last few weeks to access "The Office"--not been there for a while--and for some reason I can no longer log in. I type my email address and it won't accept the "@" symbol, instead it shows up as '''. I tried logging into "Discordia" last week and I have the same problem over there. Now I'm figuring since I'm not the only person who has an "@" in their email address that I can't be the only one encountering this problem. Does anybody have a clue why this is happening as I am extremely confuzzled?!
    I haven't been there to log into the OFFICE recently, but just did so. I had no issue using my email address with @.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    I haven't been there to log into the OFFICE recently, but just did so. I had no issue using my email address with @.
    Must just be me...SK must have heard about my bad reputation so is determined to keep me out of his office. Godhammit!

(Looks like this a case for SuperJordan.)

I'm having a problem with the question about the rock hammer, I'm entering the correct title, I've triple checked my spelling, but it's still telling me it is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenLynne View Post
    I'm having a problem with the question about the rock hammer, I'm entering the correct title, I've triple checked my spelling, but it's still telling me it is incorrect.
    Sending you a PM with help.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenLynne View Post
    Woo! I don't know how it worked, but I typed the answer into a word processor, copied and pasted it into the office and it worked! Maybe I was spelling something wrong after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Sending you a PM with help.
    Thanks for the offer of help, I can't PM yet, I just created my account 20 minutes ago and need to post a few more times before I can PM.

Can anyone help me figure out the tenth question? I got the creature to jump on the camera and found 9 questions that I answered correctly. I have tried this repeatedly and its probably something I should have seen right away...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast