Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Website Suggestions - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Website Suggestions

Default Re: Website Suggestions

to be honnest, i really dont like the new design of the website... it too mechanised...

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    to be honnest, i really dont like the new design of the website... it too mechanised...
    Have you checked out all the new features, art information, and various tweeks that Brian, Jordan, Ms Mod, and others worked very hard to add and/or update?
    Did you notice that the new site loads much faster than the older version, and that it is compatible with all the newer data devices?

I'm not dogging you for your opinion, just please don't let personal aesthetics preferences cloud your judgment of the whole site.

I like the new design. I'm able to find everything I need to find, the site is faster for me than lots of other sites, and considering the vast volume of material to be processed daily the site handles all of it very well, imho.

Noticed the bright light...as has been mentioned. Didn't there "used to be" something called "Stephen's Picks"? Something about reading/watching...maybe something about listening to...?

Gretchen Wilson...All Jacked Up...I know, I remember, at one point. That still there and I'm just not seeing it?

Steve had stopped contributing to it quite some time ago and wasn't interested in adding more, so we dropped it from the latest design.

I wonder if there isn't some way to embed music, some tunes, in the hot topics? Was over at Moccasin Square Garden and I thought: this thread would be easier to stomach if a nice pleasant voice was singing: You! You light up my life! You make it all right! You!

Possible?

Possible? Yes. Going to happen....uh...no.

Quote Originally Posted by omm poppa mow mow View Post
    I wonder if there isn't some way to embed music, some tunes, in the hot topics? Was over at Moccasin Square Garden and I thought: this thread would be easier to stomach if a nice pleasant voice was singing: You! You light up my life! You make it all right! You!

Possible?
    You can listen to WKIT in the background as you surf the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by omm poppa mow mow View Post

Possible?
    Hmm, I agree with Marsha, it's possible, but no. I get annoyed when I load a site and music or voiceovers blast out at me.
    If I'm not mistaken Jordan also doesn't like that, so since he is the webmaster round these parts the chances of your request happening is pretty much zero to none!

I like the new site, and a lot of hard work has been undertaken behind the scenes to make it as great as possible...big kudos to all involved.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Since we have a thread going on this, I have a suggestion for the Library section. A list of misc Stephen King writings like introductions to other authors books.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast