Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Office Suggestions - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office Suggestions

Default Re: The Office Suggestions

Hmm...for someone who doesn't intend to post much, I'm an absolute chatterbox. Oh well. I really wanted something scary to happen when

the sh**-weasel attacked me. I loved that I turned around and it pounced (especially since when I 'caught' it, all that happened was "ya got me"), but then, it just chomped me and we both went on our merry ways
    . I want to be dragged into an animation of the outside of an outhouse, the person inside cussing up a storm (all in proper inter-net-speak of course) and then see the door burst open and the sh**-weasel come flying out.
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

I don't know if this was a suggestion made before: It would be a much better (and easier) if the answers of future phases of The Office quiz game were multiple choice format. If the answers were multiple choice format, there would be no trouble with getting the wording just right.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
    Moderator's Reply:
    We're not going to make the questions multiple choice.

-- Jordan

How about another map: Stephen King's America? You show America and have little tacks for the fictional and actual cities in SK stories
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)
    Moderator's Reply:
    This is on the "To Do" list.

-- Jordan

I really like Stephen King's map of Maine. Have you considered creating a time line of his stories for the most popular locations? I've been reading a lot of King's books lately and have noticed that quite a few stories take place in Derry and quite a few in Castle Rock. I would be interested in seeing a when the stories took place in relation to each other.
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)
    Moderator's Reply:
    Once we've sorted things out as to the where and what, we'll definitely look into adding the when.

-- Jordan

I'd love it if the TV came on, either when I clicked something or, more creepy, all by itself, and showed either trailers for those King films mentioned in the posters or a slide show of covers etc. I'm also with the person who wants the phone to "work". Oh - and the typewriter ought to start rattatatting along........ umm I'll shut up now.
    Moderator's Reply:
    We're working on something for the TV.

-- Jordan

it would be fun to be able to play a game of fetch with Ben! maybe there could be a certain object that could be picked up and thrown for him to run after?
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

I like the The Office its a very cool idea i cant wait for part 2 and 3 to come out,How about going outside the The Office are something like that. Does anybody when part 2 and 3 of The Office will be done?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
    Moderator's Reply:
    We don't have a definitive time line at this point.

-- Jordan

So you saying you don't know when part 2 will be done and also fix to weather in there its need look like spring time
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
    Moderator's Reply:
    I'm having a little problem making sense of that statement/question. There will be no definitive time line until we roll out our new Dark Tower feature. As for the weather outside the office... you may want to take a look here.

-- Jordan

Dam it most snow a lot there. When will Dark Tower feature be out
    Moderator's Reply:
    We'll be rolling it out this Summer.

-- Jordan

What do we get if we answer all the ?s right in the office there should be some prize like some rare SK item.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
    Moderator's Reply:
    Right now, you only receive bragging rights. We're trying to work out something cool for the next set of prizes, though. If we get the go-ahead, you'll have to answer all of the questions to be able to use it.

-- Jordan

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast