Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Office Suggestions - Page 6

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Office Suggestions

Default Re: The Office Suggestions

no I think that might be cool,or at least put some of the books on a shelf or something Better yet I'd really like to see a for real Dark Tower Movie woudn't you?

I'd like a status page where you would know how many of the quiz questions have been found and answered and how many are remaining. And maybe a hint/help to places I haven't found (I'm stuck....)

Quote Originally Posted by lisakmusco View Post
    I'd like a status page where you would know how many of the quiz questions have been found and answered and how many are remaining. And maybe a hint/help to places I haven't found (I'm stuck....)
    OK - I've since discovered the stats tab and have read more of the threads on the forum so I understand more of what is happening. And I got unstuck and reached the next level.
    Sorry to list a wish that's already there, somewhat.

I have a couple of ideas in the improvement to THE OFFICE:

* Have a doorway that, when entered, it leads into an alternate universe, where characters from the books are existant. like a world of fantasy almost
    * On the map, have a clickable buttons allowing the person to enter that town and answer questions and such
    * PENNYWISE LIVES! statue

that is all

I do not see TR90 on the map? am I missing it?

I think they should have Steve sitting at his desk. And maybe instead of just Movie posters they should have a room that have a screen with the previews playing and the posters on the walls. Plus we would love to see Marsha walkin' around

We ran into a problem with getting permissions from some of the studios to run trailers (they either wanted a lot of money or we would have had to request written permission from every person involved with a particular scene) so abandoned that idea early on in the development. The TV in Steve's office does have a video which Scribner has provided. Jordan will probably scream but maybe we can also display the videos Hodder did for FDNS on there as well as in the Multimedia section so that they would randomly rotate so you don't see the same one each time.

Quote Originally Posted by #1fanofking View Post
    And maybe instead of just Movie posters they should have a room that have a screen with the previews playing and the posters on the walls.
    This is actually part of the Office 2.0 plans. However,the Office project has been permanently "back-burnered" for the coming years as we deal with Dark Tower / Discordia content and promotions. When and if we do return to the office, this will be part of the new environment for sure.

Marsha's right, the video clips in the new office theater will not be clips of movies. Only new videos such as commercials for books and the like.
    "One pixel can change everything."

So do you guys know what you guys will put out the new part of the Office?

Not at the moment. That project is so far on the back burner that it's gotten cold.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast