This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Office Suggestions

Default Re: The Office Suggestions

He has three of them, but his private residences are off-limits for photos for the most part which is why we don't post them.

Why three?

He spends part of the year at each of his three residences--two in Maine and one in Florida.

A tropical fish tank with mood/moon lighting. It could be light during day, but lower to moon effect lighting during the evening.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Steve, UK

On the map, shouldn't Haven be more down near the bay instead of being inland so far? Also, is there a tentative release date for the second phase?

wow i got stuck on the three residences! Most cant even afford one...tho most of them wouldnt admit it at all! I'm glad Stephen has been on the other side the financial fence. That makes him more human-more real somehow. Knowing he has lived a similar life, I feel a connection with his stories & when he describes a person living more affluently, I 'believe' him. When he describes a homeless person, i can believe that too. because he's probably been there-done that...or something quite similar! I am more likely to believe SK than i am just about any other writer.

Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    wow i got stuck on the three residences! Most cant even afford one...tho most of them wouldnt admit it at all! I'm glad Stephen has been on the other side the financial fence. That makes him more human-more real somehow. Knowing he has lived a similar life, I feel a connection with his stories & when he describes a person living more affluently, I 'believe' him. When he describes a homeless person, i can believe that too. because he's probably been there-done that...or something quite similar! I am more likely to believe SK than i am just about any other writer.
    Yes, Steve writes (speaks) the truth, doesn't he? That's what makes him so great. ('Bout the only time I didn't 'believe' him was while reading Insomnia and that Ralph Roberts listened to 90's rock. That just didn't gel with me.)

Smile Re: The Office Suggestions

I think it'd be cool if there was a closet in Steve's office and the door swung open when you entered revealing The Boogeyman holding his Dr. Harper mask which could be Steve's face.

I was woundring when the office is goin to be finished and if it is finshed why cannt I see the rest of the office for

It's on the back burner but would have to be completely redone because we have moved since it was first launched.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678