Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 287 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default whats the latest movie you have watched?

i finally got around to watching mirrors this weekend i enjoyed it good movie all in all
    ps
    (thought i would post this instead of putting them up individually easier on ms mod and us to find

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Last night i finally watched Australia, wasn't something i really fancied but i actually enjoyed it so it's all good...and Hugh Jackman was so FIT...swoon.

Scotts girl i really enjoyed Mirrors, especially the ending, wasn't too keen with the bathroom scene involving the sister...yuck...i can usually watch anything but that scene did not agree with me.

MIlk

24 Redemption is the latest movie I've watch. Really good because I love 24 anyway.

Watched all of those you have mentioned, Mirrors was terrible, Austraila terrible, Milk very good, 24 redemption so so and I watched Cadillac Records as well last night and got really pissed off about the inacuracy of the movie...

Why would someone make a movie abot Muddy Waters, Etta James, Little Walter and the others when it`s very obvious that the director and the whoever wrote the screenplay have absolutely no idea about the blues and what really went on back in those times ?

JMO.

I watched Push yesterday. It is the new movie with Dakota Fanning! I really liked it! People with special powers always intrigues me!

Something Wicked This Way Comes on dvd a few weeks ago. No time to watch anything lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ally88 View Post
    Last night i finally watched Australia, wasn't something i really fancied but i actually enjoyed it so it's all good...and Hugh Jackman was so FIT...swoon.

Scotts girl i really enjoyed Mirrors, especially the ending, wasn't too keen with the bathroom scene involving the sister...yuck...i can usually watch anything but that scene did not agree with me.
    oh god yes that scene got to me too yukkkk also watched Righteous Kill thought it would be better than it was since it has al pacino and robert de niro in it for me it was just ok

srbo wht didnt you like mirrors may i ask considering the crap horrors that have been coming out i didnt find it that bad at all

Knowing - Nicholas Cage.

I highly recommend it.

Page 1 of 287 1231151101 ... LastLast