Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever saw ?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever saw ?

Default What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever saw ?

What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever saw?

I just watched "the Others" last night and it creeped me out all the way. The buildup and the part with the photo album were strangely what made it so terrifying for me.
    As for one of the creepiest scenes of the movies I've seen, I was ill-prepared for the suicide scene in "Master and Commander".

Default Re: What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever sa

My favorite horror movie has got to be Texas Chainsaw Massicarr Two.
    The scariest scene was where

the girl was over a bucket at the table and they were hitting her on the head with hammers.

Default Re: What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever sa

Halloween is my favorite horror movie and favorite scene is when Michael Myers is chasing his sister Laurie Stroide.

Halloween..

the scene where Laurie is crying on the floor and then we see The Shape do his infamous sit up in the background.. oh man, the chills that scene gave me!

28 Days Later scares the crap out of me. It effected me more than any other movie. Well, besides Fallen which was pretty creepy in its own right. The scene from 28 days later that really gets me is the scene in the church AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hard to pinpoint my favorite horror movie, although if I stick to British movies, I really loved "The Descent", which came out a couple of years ago. I agree that "The Others" was also a superior psychological thriller/ghost story.

Best scene, for sheer heart-stopping fright, has to be the hand coming out of the grave at the end of "Carrie" although it was spoiled by being too well publicised before most people had the chance to see it.

Well, that's a tough one, but I guess I'd have to say Silent Hill. I just love the whole atmosphere and the creatures in that one.

The part where Pyramid Head first appears scared the heck out of me. I hadn't played the games before seeing the movie and really had no idea what the whole thing was about, so the movie was my introduction to him. My mom and I were watching it together and as soon as he appeared we both said, "What the hell is THAT?!" I know I wouldn't want to run into him, and I probably would have been screaming silly like Rose was.

Not really a horror but loved the ending of Se7en with Brad Pit and Morgan Freeman. When they

open the box and her head is inside

I dont really get scared of Horrors but still remember seeing Friday the 13th at the Drivein when I was about 13 and thought it was pretty lame until the end when the

hand comes out of the lake

THE DESCENT...,loved it. One of the best movies in years.

Yeah the descent! That was one uncomfortable sit at the cinema! Specially when they are standing in that 'bone-yard' with the nightvision camera on.

Also the end of [rec], also with the nightvision camera. With that horrible girl-creature with her long arms sweeping around.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast