This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when does sheemies tale come out?

Default when does sheemies tale come out?

cause its not dec 29th

Default Re: when does sheemies tale come out?

That was the date we were given but according to Marvel's web site, the date is now January 26, 2011.

Is there a good site for seeing what has been released for the Dark Tower in the collected hard cover edition? I enjoy reading them but am not nor will be a monthly collector of the series. I prefer to wait until they are all out in one edition and then getting that.

The last one I read was the fall of Gilead and I think I saw people mention that the Battle of Jericho Hill series was going on not that long ago.

Has that been released in hard cover?

You can check our Tracker here.

They have all been good quality reads, which is a tribute to the creative team and all their hard work-fleshing out scenarios and lending new dimensions to our fave alternate universe...

everything has been released in HC form, except for the stand-hardcases. i understand your frustration and not wanting to pick them up monthly. BUT . . . there is some subject matter, specifically in the DT series, that is only in the monthly installments and make it worth your while.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodlovin View Post
    Is there a good site for seeing what has been released for the Dark Tower in the collected hard cover edition? I enjoy reading them but am not nor will be a monthly collector of the series. I prefer to wait until they are all out in one edition and then getting that.

The last one I read was the fall of Gilead and I think I saw people mention that the Battle of Jericho Hill series was going on not that long ago.

Has that been released in hard cover?
    BOJH is out in hardcover, I have it. I also was never a comic book collector. I had never bought a comic before the Stand and Dark Tower stuff starting coming out. However there is extra stuff written by Robin Furth which is kind of interesting at the end of each DT comic book which is not reproduced in the hardcover compilations. I also was going to wait for the hardcovers until I realized they were not reproducing everything from the books in them. I really wish they would because it is a royal pain to keep up with comic book release dates. I don't know how comic book collectors deal with this, but it gives me a headache and I only buy the Stephen King stuff. Marvel used to be good with the dates but they changed their website and now it is hard to get accurate dates there. Lilja's Library stopped giving dates for them too. SK website generally tells you the date they are out lately.
    I don't know what is going on with the Sheemie one shot but I am getting annoyed lol. The date has changed sooo many times. It is not on midtown comics weekly release list for this week and they are really accurate so who knows if it is indeed coming Wed. I like to buy the hardcovers when they come out too though so I can look back without damaging the books. Who knows, they may be worth something some day I can't imagine there are a lot of readers of this series out there unless they are a DT fan. Glad I found a fan base here.

Has the release date of Sheemie's Tale been pushed back again? Also does anyone have a link to marvel (or another quality website) where you can subscribe to the monthly series? I've looked all over marvel's website and can subscribe to other comics but I have never really been into comics until the DT came out a few years back. .

hmmmmm. any new updates?

Marvel's web site says it came out last week. Not sure if this is true. I usually use this ecom site to verify dates.

http://www.tfaw.com/
    "One pixel can change everything."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast