Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Two and A Half Men. What did you think?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two and A Half Men. What did you think?

Default Two and A Half Men. What did you think?

I watched the season premiere of Two and A Half Men.

I thought the funeral and explanation of how Charlie died was pretty good. ( Maybe a touch harsh but, funny.)

Ashton did a good job, in my opinion.

What do you think? Will the show continue or fail?

(Did they jump the shark?)

Peace.

Default Re: Two and A Half Men. What did you think?

I watched too. I think that the first episode with Ashton was decent. I just really don't see how they are going to keep the same success as they had when Charlie Sheen was there. I am not a fan of Charlies but I think that he was a pretty integral part of that show. I do plan to check it out next week though.

On the contrary, Bryras, I have always thought the other cast members were funnier, especially Jake and Berta!!

I watched it, too. I thought Ashton did a decent job, but I really hope they don't turn him into another Charlie. I mean, it took him about 5 minutes from being heartbroken over his wife to jumping into bed with 2 women. I would rather see them develop the character in some other direction.

The premiere drew in 28.74 million viewers, the most ever for Men, I read yesterday. I don't think they will sustain those numbers, but I will keep watching, at least for now.

It's gonna fly for a while, coz Ashton's got that dopey charm thing workin'...it'll survive at least this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    On the contrary, Bryras, I have always thought the other cast members were funnier, especially Jake and Berta!!
    Berta is hilarious! And they really should take advantage of Jake, focus on him a little more and all the stupid teenage stuff we all go through, that could be a gold mine for the show.

I hadnít watched it in a while, but was curious to see how they all meshed. Kutcher and Cryer played off each other well, but I thought the bar chicks clouded their chemistry. I loved the potential buyers for the beach house (seeing John Stamos on the front porch was worth watching the whole episode!). The Dharma & Greg visit was a fun surprise, too.

I thought it was good. I could see it going through this season, then one more, then wrapping it up. Waiting to see how Alan gets to stay in the house. Since last year Modern Family is my favorite sitcom though.

If the original CSI can survive a few seasons without William Petersen then I'm sure Two and a Half Men will survive for a quite a while just fine. I don't know if it will thrive exactly, but it will no doubt survive. I thought the episode was funny. Of course I was going back and forth from Monday Night Football so I probably missed a few parts here or there. But what I did see I thought was pretty good. As long as they can keep their remaining cast intact and no one else goes off the deep end there won't be a problem. Ashton is a funny guy and he should be fine.

I loved how they ended Charlie.I think Ashton is a good actor and will do great. Especially if they have him go nude like they did on the first show but GOD people,take off that blurr !!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast