Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
how can i obtain a skmb t-shirt?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: how can i obtain a skmb t-shirt?

Question how can i obtain a skmb t-shirt?

I do apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but after searching through numerous threads and posts, I was unable to find anything like it. I've seen other members post about having T-shirts and I was wondering if there is a place one can go to buy one, or are these people just having their own shirts made?

Default Re: how can i obtain a skmb t-shirt?

You can purchase those by following this link to CaféPress.

Collect enougfh Bazooka Joe comics and ya can win one!(or not)...

I have 3 King shirts from Cafe Press - love them! One says "Constant Reader", one says "The Dark Tower" and my pink one has the quote "First come smiles, then lies, last is gunfire." A checker at Wal-mart clearly disapproved of the quote. I explained it was from a King novel...she gave me a "whatever" look...her loss for not reading the stories, I guess. Anyway, I love my shirts and the next one will be a SKMB. By the way, I wasn't sure about sizing, so the first one I ordered was too small. I called to find out if I could exchange it and they said keep it and sent me a different size! Great service!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    You can purchase those by following this link to CaféPress.
    Whew! I was looking all over for this link, doing some (really late) Christmas shopping and I figured I'd bump it in case I'm not the only one. I think Baby Bonecrusher/Squish/Torleif needs some SKMB swag, don't you think?