Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Current SK Read ~

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Current SK Read ~

Default Current SK Read ~

Tell us which SK book you're currently reading and how many times you've read it.

Mine:
    The Talisman ~ second time

Default Re: Current SK Read ~

Under the Dome - first time, seems to be taking forever, though it's very good.

And listening to IT on audiobook - second time.

The Regulators. It's my first time and I'm enjoying it like Calgon ("Take me away"). I read Desperation a long time ago, and I like the way The Regulators is another version of it.

Reading Eyes of the Dragon for the second time. Just finished a third/fourth re-read of the DT series. I hooked my best friends husband on the series and thought it would be nice if as he went through, I was current so I could chat about it with him. (He loves it, not surprisingly.)

Love The Talisman. Wolf is one of my very favorite characters <3

~say thankya

Quote Originally Posted by nygene40 View Post
    The Regulators. It's my first time and I'm enjoying it like Calgon ("Take me away"). I read Desperation a long time ago, and I like the way The Regulators is another version of it.
    ...just cracked Regulators open again this morning for the fourth time...Yee-hah!

I'm reading IT for the first time, very good.

I am on read 1 of 11/22/63. I don't read every day though, and despite getting through a few hundred pages within a week or so, the middle part (When he left Derry) slowed down a bit and I started doing other things when I would normaly read. In the last few days though, I have got right back into it, reading at a simillar rate to the 2011/Derry section. I should be done in a few days.

Wizard and Glass, and this is my second time. It's taking forever, since I'm busy with other things and I've read other books while trying to finish it.

Just finished Firestarter which I haven't read since it came out 30 years ago. Not one of his best - particularly following the likes of the The Shining and Salem's Lot - but an entertaining read as always. Now reading From a Buick 8 which I also read when it first came out but couldn't remember a single thing about except it involved a car.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast