Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Tommy Knockers or Insomnia?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Knockers or Insomnia?

Default Tommy Knockers or Insomnia?

Hi all I have just been given these two books as a gift and was wondering which is the best read. Have just finished Cell which was enjoyable so looking to start one of these. Any advise would be appreciated.

Default Re: Tommy Knockers or Insomnia?

Pennywise, you're gonna read em both eventually, right? Pick one. I think Insomnia is the better novel, but that's just me.

Pick one.

Personal preference?...I would point you to Insomnia...but either one is fine...just different "flavors" for your mental tastebuds....

Toss a coin and just read on. Personally, I enjoyed Insomnia more than Tommyknockers.

I'd go with Insomnia too.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    Personal preference?...I would point you to Insomnia...but either one is fine...just different "flavors" for your mental tastebuds....

As Giant said, both are excellent! You really can't go wrong with either. (Though, I would nudge you toward Insomnia, it is a personal favorite of mine. One of his best IMO )

I to prefer Insomnia, but that makes me say read Tommyknockers first. That way reading Insomnia will bring your hopes up from Tommyknockers, not down from Insomnia to Tommyknockers.

Pennywise, I asked the same questions a couple of years ago and got the same answer as I see above - Insomnia. I still haven't read Tommyknockers though so can't give a fully valid comparison.

Everyone here has said what I think, so I'll just throw my two cents in and say everyone here is spot on as usual. Personally, I never liked Tommyknockers, but that's just me. Enjoy

Tommyknockers is fine-good even. I absolutely loved Insominia however. Enjoy Tpmmyknockers then stretchout inyour fav spot for the main attraction...INSOMINIA! (sorry for the bold print-typo)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast