Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Doctor Sleep limited?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep limited?

Default Doctor Sleep limited?

Not trying to cause a false alarm (or any alarm, for that matter) with the title of the thread here. Rather, I'm just wondering if there has been any discussion of a limited (signed?) release of the upcoming Doctor Sleep?

I recall the complete FUBAR fire drill that Scibner caused with their dreadful attempt at selling a few hundred signed copies of 11/22/63 (dreadful, of course, because I wasn't able to score a copy <grin>) and hope that, if something is in the works, it may work more to the advantage of the long-time faithful and Constant Reader, rather than vultures just looking to make a buck on eBay.

Default Re: Doctor Sleep limited?

If/When there is information about a limited edition that I can release, there will be an announcement but in the meantime .

...Memo to Jordan....please delete the "zippy face" thingy...we will render Marsha powerless that way....

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    If/When there is information about a limited edition that I can release, there will be an announcement but in the meantime .

Ms. Mod please send me the announcement first. It seems that sometimes other sites are spilling the beans before you get a chance. How do they get secret information and we can't But i do come here to make it official!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseannebarr View Post
    Ms. Mod please send me the announcement first. It seems that sometimes other sites are spilling the beans before you get a chance. How do they get secret information and we can't But i do come here to make it official!!!!!!
    They report rumors. We report it when it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    They report rumors. We report it when it's a fact.
    "and that's a fact, Jack!" sorry, couldn't resist a line from such a funny movie. (Stripes, starring Bill Murray)

And more current than the usual Dragnet, "Just the facts, ma'am."

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...Memo to Jordan....please delete the "zippy face" thingy...we will render Marsha powerless that way....

Guess we will sit back and a wait for the facts.

I wish that meanwhile someone (Cemetery Dance?) will release a special illustrated signed edition of The Shining...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast