This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I've Heard It All

Default Re: Now I've Heard It All

Now, if only they could do something to that effect down in Mexico.........

...Germany, where men are men...and sheep were nervous....

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

So like what, the German country side has become awash in custom goat stumps?
    Hmm, yeah it's probably for the best, have it like it is here and just make it so folks don't even dare speak of it, keep it reeeeeal quite like it's supposed to be, well you know, all thing considered, as quite as ya can one would hafta suppose....y'all just be, supposin', right?

What if the victims testify in favor of the defendants?

Hi!

Wow! They are 'considering' a ban against bestiality?

According to what I read in the article there are some people/group that state:

But a group called Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta) says it plans to fight any new anti-bestiality laws in court.

"It is unthinkable that any sexual act with an animal is punished without proof that the animal has come to any harm," Zeta chairman Michael Kiok told the BBC, adding that he believes animals can show consent.

Well, in my humble opinion, until any animal can say clearly and convincingly, "Yeah, do me baby. Rowrrr!" It's animal abuse and you need get yourself to a shrink. (Even then, I think you might be too late. )

Peace.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post

Well, in my humble opinion, until any animal can say clearly and convincingly, "Yeah, do me baby. Rowrrr!" It's animal abuse and you need get yourself to a shrink. (Even then, I think you might be too late. )

Peace.
    Well I've had many gruffy goats and a few sheepy sheepsters that seemed to always beg & plead for me to come ba-a-a-ack...and no I swear I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Hi!

Wow! They are 'considering' a ban against bestiality?

According to what I read in the article there are some people/group that state:

But a group called Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta) says it plans to fight any new anti-bestiality laws in court.

"It is unthinkable that any sexual act with an animal is punished without proof that the animal has come to any harm," Zeta chairman Michael Kiok told the BBC, adding that he believes animals can show consent.

Peace.
    Agreed, and one step beyond. As a society, we generally do not recognize the right of certain individuals (age and mental state), to make the decision of consensual sex, even if they can communicate.

LongTallSally Guest

Sex with animals is still legal in some states in the USofA, so I think Germany is doing the right thing. It might be nice if those states followed Germany's lead.

I find it just incomprehensible. Some people go on about homosexuality being against "God's will" and the idea of legally allowing same-sex marriages should be verboten but sex with animals is okay and still not legally prohibited in some states?!

The info I could find was about a year old, but this is the list of states that allegedly allow bestiality

Alabama, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming

Also, it is legal in the American Samoa and Guam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast