This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coca Cola Freestyle machine...soda pop heaven!

Default Coca Cola Freestyle machine...soda pop heaven!

Our local Burger King just installed a new touch-screen soda fountain called Coca Cola Freestyle, it is really cool because you can custom-make over 125 different types of softdrinks with the touch of a button! There are many different flavors you can mix into your favorite Coke products, including vanilla, lime, raspberry, cherry, orange, cherry vanilla, and lemon! There's also grape, peach, strawberry, fruit punch and other combinations.

I'm a bit of a Coca Cola fanatic, having been to World of Coca Cola in Atlanta and drinking the stuff all my life. I tried the raspberry coke and the vanilla root beer and both were excellent! I'm sure I'll be going back to try them all. I've got to get me one of these machines!

Default Re: Coca Cola Freestyle machine...soda pop heaven!

We've got one of these in our nearest Five Guys! It's so cool. I LOVE COKE. Well, Coke Zero.

Haven't seen them around these parts yet. Oh,I'd love a real cherry coke again-- like back in the '50's at a soda fountain.

Sounds like a bit of heaven. Try to talk them into sending one to Dublin if you can!

I saw this in a Del Taco once but I didn't get to play with it because the line behind me was insane. Maybe when I go back to my mom's for Christmas I'll go back for another look.

Oh gosh we really need that in Finland as well. We only have those normal Coca Cola machines.

...our little slice of Appalachia also has one at BK, problem is-people here are so backward-they keep wantin' to sacrifice a pig to it...

I found another machine in Downtown Pittsburgh Noodles & Company after visiting Santa with my daughters at Macy's. I tried the Orange Coke and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't really essential. I tried a little of the peach Fanta and it was surprisingly good but a little strong, next time I will need to cut something else into it to take the edge off. I tried a Raspberry Sprite and it was not so good, kinda medicine-tasting.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...our little slice of Appalachia also has one at BK, problem is-people here are so backward-they keep wantin' to sacrifice a pig to it...

Where they puttin' the head?

We have one of these machines at our local Wendy's. I'm fond of the lime Coke. According to my daughter, most of the Fanta flavors are pretty good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast