Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
big ross' dead body (spoilers)

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: big ross' dead body (spoilers)

Default big ross' dead body (spoilers)

So I gotta know...

Kells dumped Big Ross' corpse into the creek on Marchly and Cosington's stub. He knew that the body wouldnt be recovered immediately because of the big pooky snake hanging in the tree near the creek (Marchly and Cosington werent the bravest lumberjacks in Mid World, as we know). But I gotta know... why didnt Kells just dump the body in the swamp, deeper in the forest? Maybe on his own stub? Wouldnt it have been even less likely to be discovered? Or he could have buried Ross, right? Doesnt make sense to me.

Default Re: big ross' dead body (spoilers)

...but makes sense to King of corpse, just a dead end in that body of work...

Freemansburg PA, sort of near Philadelphia

Everyone was afraid to go further in to the swamp. Kells was no coward, but Big Ross and Kells worked the patch of ironwoods as far out as anyone was willing to go. Further than that was considered just too dangerous. He was so wary of going deeper that he flung Ross' gunna as far as he could throw it, rather than carrying it deeper.

Kells was a coward. He wouldn't risk going deeper into the forest if he had to.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Vose View Post
    Everyone was afraid to go further in to the swamp. Kells was no coward, but Big Ross and Kells worked the patch of ironwoods as far out as anyone was willing to go. Further than that was considered just too dangerous. He was so wary of going deeper that he flung Ross' gunna as far as he could throw it, rather than carrying it deeper.
    Well... why wouldnt Kells have just hid him on his own stub, which was deeper in the forrest? I mean, he did work that particular stub, so he was no stranger to it. I didnt mean that Kells had to take Ross even deeper than his own stub, but.... why not bury him on his stub, since it was deeper?

Seems easier than trying to throw him in the creek on another stub,and have to risk messing with the pooky.