Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Lets Rant

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Rant

Default Lets Rant

Today my sons bus never showed up. No call,no nothing. I decide at 7:26 I better drive him to school it starts at 7:30. So I have to start my car,scrap my windows the bull crap! Get to school tell them why hes late and they say the bus driver never called the school either. So i was given a number to transportation. I call they give me a number to the bus owner. I call she does not return my call until I leave another snotty message this time. Need to know if the bus is running. Get a call bad ,I tell her this is the 4th time this school year. She says it wont happen again. I tell her she is right cause next time I will call the school board or the news channel. I was mad,

Anyone has have a rant of the day to share?

Default Re: Lets Rant

...I don't even know where to start...stupid surrounds me.....oh jeez, maybe that didn't come out right-oh well, self-slam...no harm, no foul, no bounce, no play...

Our whole subdivision is pretty much made of loop de loos and cul de sacs. There is one road leading into it. Well, we have had the water main break 5 or 6 times over the last year, and the city tears up the road, says it's fixed, and the next thing you know it is torn up again. But they always left 2 lanes open for local traffic. They finally decided they were going to fix it right. So now our whole road is closed, and we have to drive clear up and around the whole subdivision to get out of here. It's a pain in the butt, but we thought it was because they had started the work to fix it the right way, so we figured it would just be an inconvenience for a while. I just found out yesterday that it broke again, and that's why it's closed. I think we may be looking at a very long stretch of detours to just get out of our neighborhood, by the time they patch it up and then spend more money to tear it up yet again to fix it right.

O yea well I realized last evening that my copy of Black House seems to be missing! Which one of you borrowed it and never gave it back!?!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post

Anyone has have a rant of the day to share?
    What time is it now?...well, it's just I like to keep 'em regular ..on a schedule, a regular schedule I mean

Management doesn't seem to realize if you don't pay people well, they leave for better paying jobs. Then they blame you for missing deadlines when you're not fully staffed. Sigh.

I'm at work and I bought tuna salad. Container had a leak and I have tunafish juice all in my desk drawer and on my pants. Smells lovely in here.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    I'm at work and I bought tuna salad. Container had a leak and I have tunafish juice all in my desk drawer and on my pants. Smells lovely in here.
    ...yikes!...talk about yer "not so fresh feelng"!....

All the rants were well deserved but I think not_nadine should have ranted a whole lot more! Yuck!

I keep getting sick. First I get what I think might've been the flu, and then, a month later, a nagging cold. No-yay.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast