Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
My debut novel. A dream come true.

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My debut novel. A dream come true.

Default My debut novel. A dream come true.

Today, I signed the publishing contract for my first novel. I have put out a few short stories and poetry as e-books before, but this is just..beyond anything I've ever experienced before. My novel (a horror story) comes out this September, published by one of the major publishing houses in Sweden.
    No matter what comes after this, my life long dream has been fulfilled. I will carry this feeling with me for as long as I live.

Default Re: My debut novel. A dream come true.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Please keep us up to date as your story unfolds! We'll want details, details, details. Awesome news!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! We can't post more details here because of the no self-promotion rule but if anyone lets you know they want more information, you can PM them. Just don't spam, please, or your account will be banned.

That's Amazing, good work

Congratulations!
    Dreams do come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Congratulations! We can't post more details here because of the no self-promotion rule but if anyone lets you know they want more information, you can PM them. Just don't spam, please, or your account will be banned.
    Not to be confused with The Band...

Congratulations on your novel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I definitely won´t be going into self promotion territory here, and I won´t be spamming anyone either (of course, if anyone DO want to know more about the book or me or whatever, please feel free to PM me). I was just so happy and wanted to share the joy.
    Thanks a lot for all of your congratulations and good wishes, it really feels great. And Ms. Mod - if at all possible, please give my sincere thanks to Mr King. I am at a wonderful place in my professional life right now, and I can honestly say that I would not be if it wasn´t for him. He has been an inspiration in so many ways, and his no-nonsense attitude towards the craft has gotten me through many late nights and long days by the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodSon View Post
    Today, I signed the publishing contract for my first novel. I have put out a few short stories and poetry as e-books before, but this is just..beyond anything I've ever experienced before. My novel (a horror story) comes out this September, published by one of the major publishing houses in Sweden.
    No matter what comes after this, my life long dream has been fulfilled. I will carry this feeling with me for as long as I live.
    I'm very happy for you and I wish you the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast