This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shameful and cruel... (Sandy Hook)

Default Shameful and cruel... (Sandy Hook)

These idiots should be put in jail cause being so stupid should be against the law.............

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...274/story.html

Default Sandy Hook Massacre/Conspiracy Theorists

Hi.

I don't get this one. A mass murder of little kids is a government conspiracy?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

Anyone have an ideas or thoughts?

Peace.

Default Re: Shameful and cruel...

Default Re: Shameful and cruel... (Sandy Hook)

Words escape me. Unbelievable. All I can say is-- may the souls of those innocent children be at peace.

You know, there are people who believe everything is a conspiracy.

(I don't, because a conspiracy would require lots of meetings including many people, and every white collar worker in the world knows that the best way to completely stall any kind of progress on a project is to assign it to committee and require weekly meetings on it.)
    And that's fine. Whatever. It's a free country. Believe what you want; drink ALL the Krazy Kool-Aid. But I truly hope that what this man is experiencing can be legally defined as harassment.

Their theories on the Dec. 14 shooting in Sandy Hook appear to lack any basis in fact, reality or common sense. .
    I think the above statement says it all. My heart goes out to the people in Sandy Hook.

certainly seems harrasment...hope the officials use everything in their power to track 'em down...

'course...whoever did it will just claim that they were excercising their 1st amendment right to free speech

oh what a tangled web...

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    certainly seems harrasment...hope the officials use everything in their power to track 'em down...

'course...whoever did it will just claim that they were excercising their 1st amendment right to free speech

oh what a tangled web...
    Unfortunately, that will most likely be the outcome. They are in the same category as the Westboro Baptist Church members IMO. Their views are completely insensitive (I'm struggling to be polite here) to the survivors of this tragedy and should not be given the time of day but are still protected by the first amendment. Most people see through the paranoia but it's unfortunate that the media is giving them a platform. That may be somewhat hypocritical of me to say, though, as this thread is doing the same.

Wow. These people are disgusting. As if all of the relatives haven't been through enough without nonsense like this being spread around, and shame on the press for giving them an even bigger platform than they deserve! I always hate it when I realise that humanity can sicken me even further than it already has done at times--like now--these people have no empathy or feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Unfortunately, that will most likely be the outcome. They are in the same category as the Westboro Baptist Church members IMO. Their views are completely insensitive (I'm struggling to be polite here) to the survivors of this tragedy and should not be given the time of day but are still protected by the first amendment. Most people see through the paranoia but it's unfortunate that the media is giving them a platform. That may be somewhat hypocritical of me to say, though, as this thread is doing the same.
    Not really. Practically speaking, this thread is a relatively private discussion.

You know, I know that the free speech umbrella covers a lot, but I do think continued harassment can be considered criminal under certain circumstances. I certainly hope that he retains a lawyer who will advise him when the communications he has received crossed the line.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast