Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Succubus

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Succubus

Default Succubus

Well my succubus visited me again last night,actually it was more early morning as per usual.She's visited me a few times in the last few years.

I didn't sleep well last night,I've got quite a badly bruised rib and I'm not one for sleeping in the same position for a long time.

My radio alarm clock was set for 6.00am and at about 5.30am I thought I had woke up,as usual when she visits it started with sleep paralysis and me trying to wake myself up,then she put her arms round me.At first it scares me but then I tend to realise it's not real.She then,to put it politely,massaged me.

I then thought I'd woke up again a couple of times,only to be accosted again each time

The last time I thought I could hear Duran Duran singing and,in my sleep,turned to switch my alarm off (which wouldn't have been possible if I'd been actually awake because my bruised rib wouldn't have allowed this without great pain) and there were no numerals to see.At which point she was on my back again.

I dread to thing how someone with belief in the supernatural would cope with this

I actually enjoyed it .Apart from the paralysis,which is quite scary

I've decided to name her not_ally in a bag

any resemblance to anyone living or dead is pure coincidence

This is a true story,not one of my silly jokes btw

Wikipedia reference-linksuccubus

Freemansburg PA, sort of near Philadelphia

Default Re: Succubus

So, you get these sensations of another person touching you coupled with the sleep paralysis, but you don't believe that it's actually a supernatural phenomenon? Or you're saying that you're dreaming? I'm confused, and probably missing out on something (I've never been the fastest on the pick up) . . .

Sleep paralysis sucks. I've had it a few times, and it is always super freaky.

When I was a teenager I had the scariest dream ever, and when I woke myself up in terror, the little creatures were still there and I couldn't move at all. I seriously couldn't sleep for two days because I was afraid it would happen again.

I now understand sleep paralysis, which still freaks me the hell out when it happens.

People that believe in the supernatural that also suffer sleep paralysis get visited by ghosts and aliens.

It tends to be just before I am due to wake.I've got a quite a good body clock and always awake just prior to my alarm when not overly tired.It only happens about once every 6 months and only really happens when I've been restless in my sleeping patterns.Like as last night if I'm awake at 4 then drop off again.That's when it's most likely to happen.

It's definitely a dream,but a very vivid one at that.Like I said I dread to think how someone who was superstitious would react

This just sounds like Sam and Dean Winchester stuff. This has never happen to me even
    if I've had all kind of weird dreams.

Normally I'm all over this dream stuff, but I think this one falls under the category of TMI.

a haunted,drafty balcony overseeing my kingdom...waiting for my King...

I had to look up 'succubus'.

Interesting name for it, if you think about it.

...so you're sayin' it's like being in bed with a Kardashian????.....

Quote Originally Posted by champ1966 View Post
    I've decided to name her not_ally in a bag
    I will forgive the "not" part...but only cos I ya, yer cheeky fecker!

Anyone who is offended by that...I suggest you question why, deal with it, then carrie on regardless! Nuff said.

As I've mentioned before, I've suffered from sleep paralysis since I was a young un, and have actually reached the stage now where I can be unafraid, control, welcome and enjoy it. When I was young I really felt like I was being possessed and abused by an unknown entity, but now I understand it more and have no fear. Sometimes I can even go to sleep and pre~empt that I am going to suffer from one of these episodes. These usually take on a sexual form so I understand what you are saying about being "massaged". My advice? Enjoy it! You're clever enough to not attribute it to something supernatural/demonic and instead appreciate it for what it is...an overtired/overactive mind playing tricks...or maybe yer just living out subliminal fantasies??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast