Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hi from London

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Hi from London

Smile Hi from London

I just joined yesterday. Iv`e bee a SK fan ever since I read CARRIE, in the 70`s. I can relate to some of the characters in his novels, carrie, & Beverly Marsh from it because I had the same kind of upbringing as they had. Apart from that, his books are very entertaining, & many a night when I can`t get to sleep I read & re read his novels.

Default Re: Hi from London

Glad you joined us. Welcome!

Thanks, there`s one thing that I`d like to know, how to edit or add stuff to my profile.

...gotta love the user name...

Quote Originally Posted by hairyfairy View Post
    Thanks, there`s one thing that I`d like to know, how to edit or add stuff to my profile.
    Take a few minutes to go through the FAQ as there is a lot of information about how the Board works. You can't edit posts but if you want something edited after it's been approved, let me know and please include the exact location (link is preferable), post # and any other information that would help me find it so I don't have to go searching.