This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: EW's Shelf Life - Stephen King unearths origin of 'The Shining' sequel 'Doctor Sleep'

Default EW's Shelf Life - Stephen King unearths origin of 'The Shining' sequel 'Doctor Sleep'

Default Re: EW's Shelf Life - Stephen King unearths origin of 'The Shining' sequel 'Doctor Sl

Thankee Shoe, that was great!

Default Re: EW's Shelf Life - Stephen King unearths origin of 'The Shining' sequel 'Doctor Sl

Interesting to read that King admitted he was willing to write 'Chrome' as a cap to the Travis McGee series. Makes me wonder if the rumors circulating around 'The Black Book of Travis McGee' (also known as 'A Black Border for McGee'), an unpublished MacDonald manuscript wherein the story is told from Meyer's point of view, were just that: rumors.

Sad to see this may be so.

I'm still hoping one day everyone who was a fan could return once again to Bahia Mar.... *sighs*.... but then I'm also hoping Storm of the Century's Michael Anderson will put in an appearance too

Thank you for sharing- great article. Love it when Steve gives us insights into the working of his mind and writing the book.

Loved reading that! Thank you!!

If I haven't mentioned this, ever, I'd like to say it here and now:
    Stephen King, I love you! You are the only man I'd leave my husband for (besides John Denver, but he's dead).

Oops, back on the watch list...

Quote Originally Posted by SusanNorton View Post
    If I haven't mentioned this, ever, I'd like to say it here and now:
    Stephen King, I love you! You are the only man I'd leave my husband for (besides John Denver, but he's dead).

Oops, back on the watch list...
    Edit yourself sometimes, why don't you, Susan?

Thanks GNTLGNT for my laptop's new background!

Awesome article. Thanks for sharing it with us.