Ka-Tet Cantina

• This message board permanently closed on June 30th, 2020 at 4PM EDT and is no longer accepting new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

osnafrank

Jan 24, 2017
Germany
Have a great Weekend everyone, stay safe and warm and relax
014.gif

1uq2ey.jpg

:D ;;D

HollyGolightly

Sep 6, 2013
Heart of the South
Happy (late) Birthday cat in a bag Cat's Mom!
Happy early Birthday to Tracy!

My what dreadful neighbors you have: cat in a bag and Sundrop !

Friday afternoon comes to quickly, Tet! Enjoy your weekend! Holy Week is right around the corner, so I'm busy - but blessed. I'm in a good place and hope the same for you all.

I get the maddest craving for hot wings every Friday - and it's Lent, so I'll have the tuna thank you.

My sister-in-law and I took our girls to see Wicked this past Wednesday - man, that was incredible. If it comes your way - go see it if you can.
Note the steampunkishness of it - superfine!
wicked-925x350.jpg

Have a great weekend!! I hope your weather is better than mine!!

HollyGolightly

Sep 6, 2013
Heart of the South
Oh - I forgot to share!! We have a new dog! He's supercute. Our sweet Trixie passed away at the age of 15 last month. RubyJune has been grieving, so we took her to the shelter to find a friend. We thought she'd want a calm female dog, but she picked this guy
edit: darn it - I can't get his photo posted. Since shutterfly went crazy I don't know how to do that.

Anyhow - he's so cute and funny. She's so happy now. And so we are. The funny thing is - he got sprayed by a skunk sometime before they found him, and mostly you don't smell it - but when he gets wet - look out. He's stinky.

I'm going to try with the photo one more. time.

do1you9love?

Happy to be here!
Feb 18, 2012
Virginia
Oh - I forgot to share!! We have a new dog! He's supercute. Our sweet Trixie passed away at the age of 15 last month. RubyJune has been grieving, so we took her to the shelter to find a friend. We thought she'd want a calm female dog, but she picked this guy

Sorry to hear about Trixie. I'm glad RubyJune found a new friend though! Thank you for rescuing!!!:love_heart:

Out of Order

Sign of the Times
Feb 9, 2011
New Hampster
edit: darn it - I can't get his photo posted. Since shutterfly went crazy I don't know how to do that.

Anyhow - he's so cute and funny. She's so happy now. And so we are. The funny thing is - he got sprayed by a skunk sometime before they found him, and mostly you don't smell it - but when he gets wet - look out. He's stinky.

I'm going to try with the photo one more. time.

Glad you found a new dog and at a shelter too! Some of us old dogs are stinky, but we know how to fetch!!:dog:

Sundrop

Sunny the Great & Wonderful
Jun 12, 2008
Waiting to get car serviced. A little apprehensive, because I've never been to this dealership before. I bought the car out of town, and the last time I bought a car somewhere else and took it to a local dealership for work, the owner literally yelled at me for bringing in a car that he didn't sell me. It's been 25 years, but that experience still resonates with me.

Spideyman

Uber Member
Jul 10, 2006
Just north of Duma Key
Waiting to get car serviced. A little apprehensive, because I've never been to this dealership before. I bought the car out of town, and the last time I bought a car somewhere else and took it to a local dealership for work, the owner literally yelled at me for bringing in a car that he didn't sell me. It's been 25 years, but that experience still resonates with me.
Sending good vibes. This dealer should be thankful for your business. Does not matter where it was bought. (((Sundrop )))

Status
Not open for further replies.