Regarding the answer to # 10 - sorry to hear about your husband's heart attack - hope he's okay now!New
Weekly Survey September 3rd/4th to September 10th
1. How many vehicles have you owned in your life (if you drive)?
2. Which do you prefer - dyed hair or au natural (for both guys and/or girls)?
On me, au natural - way too lazy and cheap to color. On other people, yall can get down however you get down.
3. Do you use throw away (disposable) or rechargeable batteries?
4. Is # 4 the most boring question you've ever been asked?
5. Do you do your income taxes on time and if so do they owe you or do you usually owe them?
Last minute, the feds owe us, but we owe the state.
6. Have you ever taken a parking or speeding ticket to court and won?
7. Would you hire a maid service to clean your house if you could afford to?
In a New York minute.
8. What was the last thing you cooked that you were proud of or turned out really good?
Homemade completely from scratch using no recipe veggie burgers. The seven year old diva had seconds.
9. Have you considered buying or making Christmas gifts this year or is it too soon to ask?
I buy gifts all year long, random stuff that strikes me. Toss it all in a box that I pull out at Solstice and allocate. And I also crochet (poorly) small dodads for everyone. On Amazon I also have a full cart of books for giving.
10. Do you like to post in the Politics thread?
I do not. The 2016 election gave my husband a heart attack - literally - so I'm done with political debate.